This privacy statement does not apply to the websites, mobile sites and mobile apps of other third parties, even if their websites are linked to MAPCABS website. MAPCABS recommend the User review the privacy statements of the other parties with whom the User interacts.
INFORMATION COLLECTED DIRECTLY
MAPCABS may ask the User to provide it with certain Personal Information. MAPCABS may collect this information through various means and in various places through the Services, including account registration forms, feedback forms, or when the User otherwise interact with us. When the User signs up to use the Services, the User is required to create a user profile. MAPCABS shall ask the User to provide only such Personal Information which is for lawful purpose connected with MAPCABS Services and necessary to be collected by MAPCABS for such purpose.The current data fields that might be requested for are:
- Zip Code
- Mobile phone Number
- Financial Information, including, credit card, debit card, net banking details
INFORMATION COLLECTED DURING THE USE OF SERVICE
- MAPCABS may collect information regarding the pages the User visits, the number of times the User accesses the pages, the number of times the User accesses the MAPCABS App or other user interface, the number of times the User has used the Services of MAPCABS.
- MAPCABS may collect and record the user preferences including internal and external links that the User accesses.
USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- MAPCABS has sole and complete discretion to accept or reject each request for providing the Service. If MAPCABS accepts a request, MAPCABS will confirm the booking and notify the User with information regarding the End Service Provider including his name and the contact details of the End Service Provider to connect using telephone.
- MAPCABS shall, subject to the availability of the End Service Provider at the User location, at the time of request for the Services, undertake commercially reasonable efforts to connect the User with an End Service Provider in order to avail the Services.
- The cars displayed on the Site may not be available for you in your particular locality. The cabs displayed in the Site is subject to availability.
- In the rare possibilities of the reservation not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, MAPCABS is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or to compensate/ replace the unconfirmed one. All subsequent further bookings will be treated as new transactions with no reference to the earlier unconfirmed reservation.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
However, MAPCABS may be required by the Government and law enforcement officers to disclose the information so collected. MAPCABS may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose the User information including Protected Information, IP address, device information or geo-location, to Government or law enforcement officials when MAPCABS reasonably determines it is necessary and appropriate.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY END SERVICE PROVIDERS
The Protected Information and other information collected is securely stored within MAPCABS databases, and MAPCABS uses standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting the User information. However, MAPCABS acknowledges that no security system is impenetrable and therefore MAPCABS cannot guarantee the security of the databases, nor can MAPCABS guarantee that information the User provides won't be intercepted while being transmitted to MAPCABS over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information the User transmits to the MAPCABS the User does so at his own risk.
Further, the User is solely responsible for the confidentiality of password and other account information that the User creates in order to access or use MAPCABS.